Action Coalitions to Meet in Wisconsin for Second of Three Workshops
The second group of Action Coalitions to meet this spring will gather in Madison, Wisconsin, June 14-15. As in the first meeting, in Albuquerque, “Building on the Campaign for Action Pillars to Create a Healthier America” will focus on ways that implementing the Institute of Medicine recommendations support the effort to build healthier communities. The Future of Nursing: Campaign for Action hosts the event with the Wisconsin Action Coalition. Participants will:
- Learn how Action Coalitions are collaborating with diverse stakeholders to build a Culture of Health in their states.
- Develop strategic thinking to find new allies to work with to build a Culture of Health.
- Strengthen connections with longtime partners through Culture of Health work.
- Showcase how nurses are active participants in Culture of Health work.
- Communicate more easily and effectively about a Culture of Health.
Welcome From the Wisconsin
We are excited to welcome you to Madison, Wisconsin on June 14-15, as the Wisconsin Action Coalition co-hosts the second of three Building on the Campaign for Action Pillars to Create a Healthier America meetings. The Future of Nursing: Campaign for Action, an initiative of AARP Foundation, AARP and the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, is our co-host.
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS
Aurora Health Care
Anderson Family Foundation
Oscar Rennebohm Foundation