Watch Parties for Future of Nursing Public Meetings: Frequently Asked Questions
The Future of Nursing: Campaign for Action has developed a list of frequently asked questions about hosting a Watch Party. Find answers to questions about:
What is a watch party?
- In this case, a watch party is a way for people to view an event online in real time. Participants can simultaneously watch the event and discuss with your colleagues/guests.
Who should host a watch party?
- Anyone who cares about the future of nursing. The Campaign encourages Action Coalitions and friends to host a watch party to view the National Academy of Medicine’s study committee as it gathers insights on how to advance the nursing profession to help our nation create a culture of health, reduce health disparities, and improve the health and well-being of the U.S. population in the 21st century.
Where do I find watch party locations?
- Visit our map and follow the map key for open sessions and to RSVP.
What are the dates to hold a watch party?
- Friday, June 7 8:30am – 12:30pm CT.
- Wednesday, July 24 8:30am – 12:30pm ET.
- Wednesday, August 7 8:30am – 12:30pm PT.
How do I capture the watch party?
- Take pictures! And send your photos after the event to email@example.com.
- Follow @Campaign4Action for updates and coverage of the event.
- Tweeting? Use hashtag #Futureofnursing2030.
What are the themes of each town hall session?
- Education, Research and Practice: Friday, June 7 8:30am – 12:30pm CT.
- Vulnerable Populations and Paying for Care: Wednesday, July 24 8:30am – 12:30pm ET.
- High Tech to High Touch: Wednesday, August 7 8:30am – 12:30pm PT.
How do I make sure that the webcast will work during the event?
- Do a tech check before the webcast and make sure your audio, projector, computer are in working order.
How do I let my friends and colleagues know that I am hosting a watch party?
- Complete this form and let the Campaign include your watch party on our map to track where your party is taking place.
Where do I send my watch party photos?