Hotspotting 101 – How to Build an Interprofessional Student Hotspotting Team in Your Community
October 23, 2018
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM ET
The Future of Nursing: Campaign for Action is pleased to share a webinar invitation from our colleagues at the American Association of Colleges of Nursing (AACN), a host organization of The Interprofessional Student Hotspotting Learning Collaborative, as well as the National Center for Complex Health and Social Needs. Student Hotspotting helps build the future healthcare workforce by offering trainees from multiple professions longitudinal first-hand experience in working with medically and socially complex patients, addressing issues often related to social determinants of health.
- Tracey Smith, DNP, MS, Associate Professor and Director of Population Health Integration and Community Outreach, Southern Illinois University
- Kyle Turner, PharmD, BCACP, Assistant Professor (Clinical), University of Utah College of Pharmacy
- Recognize how Student Hotspotting can impact both educational and patient outcomes.
- Assimilate skills needed to launch Student Hotspotting teams at their home institutions.
- Identify strategies to respond to challenges in implementing Student Hotspotting within their local environments.
This webinar is free and open to everyone including non-members, communities of interest, practice representatives, and AACN member schools including deans, faculty, staff, and students. Eligible attendees may receive one continuing nursing education (CNE) contact hour for participating in this webinar. AACN is an accredited CNE-provider by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.